RainbowFish Art Studio was founded eight years ago with a vision to help children discover their creative potential, through art based learning. In time the business began to leverage technology so that quality Art education content could be delivered in schools as needed. As part of the studio’s young, dynamic team, you will join the mission to provide high quality art education to schools across India. The team at RainbowFish is continuously generating new lessons that build the creative confidence of students from grades K-8 and promote Art Integrated learning across subjects. To help scale the impact to the next level the Studio is looking for an Art teacher with proven ability to drive design and execution of projects with schools and other stakeholders.
Creative Fine Art students who have the passion for teaching art to children. A sound knowledge of Art History, refined drawing and painting skills, a good understanding of artistic techniques, materials and processes and come up with creative ideas to teach young learners are the qualities we are looking for in individuals looking to join our organisation. The teachers will be teaching art to students from grades K – 8.
The day to day responsibilities would include
● Teach art classes in Rainbowfish associated schools
● Create a new art lesson
● Plan and manage projects with schools and after school
● Identify solutions to any issues or problem areas and implement as needed
● Monitor progress and set deadlines
● Provide status reports with the relevant stakeholders through the school term
● Coordinate with the stakeholders – Principals, art teachers, school coordinators – to
facilitate meetings as needed to review progress at regular intervals
● Ensure stakeholder satisfaction
An ideal candidate would possess the following qualities
● Degree from fine art or design
● Good communication and interpersonal skills
● Responsible and can take initiatives on own
● Have 0-2 years of work experience
Compensation will be discussed based on the specific skills and experience of the candidate, and will be up to the market standards.
Preferred female candidate